Trust (Dedicated to Lynne Fyncher Spring Garden)
I awoke, sleep ruffled.
I looked across at a pillow,
I saw a creature, reclining there,
I recognized it,
It gazed at me,
With soulful eyes.
Are you about to give me away?
Have you found a home for me?
If I give you away,
Into other hands.
Will you be nurtured?
Or will your fragility
Laid bare, for all to see,
If I entrust my trust to you,
What will you do?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Trust (Dedicated to Lynne Fyncher Spring Garden) by Owain Glyn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal