Is It Poetry
dear some things,
are simply taken at the post....
and hast is when..
it's least sought and granted..
some host with them...
and as such with you all the more..
and in the mix with such...
lays your past happy ways...
i framed that... when.. there..
and you so lost...
went thereof and past...
so then...must i here again..
speak too you there..
what made you take your last breath..?
and suicide so neat and no mess..
such care with your body you took...
i heard there were some issues of trust..
and thus perplexed i look down upon you..
and you are still soft..around the right edges..
that word..yes pliable..
pliable and yes you are..and know one will know..
your different...and how we can keep you out all night...
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (trust issues by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA