Trust, Love, Hurt and Pain
You Trust this guy that you think is fine;
he says he won't break ya heart or make any scars.
You Love this guy
cus he shows that he cares for you and 'would' do anything for you.
But some men can hit you in the face and make you cry everyday.
Love is a small word though it has different meanings.
We all get lost in Love.
We all get hurt by it.
After a while when the man or woman breaks your heart theres pain that is affected cus you lose the love of your life.
i say these words...
I Love you all the time,
I Love you cus i am always shy.
I love you cus your my heart and i keep it locked and safed where no one can break it, only you have a key and only you can break my heart and cause so many scars...
You bring me flowers or take me out and have the most amazing day.
The girl or guy tries to make sure everythings perfect and make sure nothing goes wrong.
A girl with a broken heart hurts more than anything.
A guy with a broken heart it hurts more than anything.
A girl makes love to you because she thought your love was ever so true..
but you go and break her bridge and then her heart now that you've done that her bridge won't heal and neither will her heart.
A guy makes love to a girl thinking shes the right one, nothing breaks whilst you do that but your heart does after she leaves you.
A guys heart can heal yet the girl is weaker than guys,
Stop all of them little lies.
lets reveal our score to all the games that them guys play
to all the pain that these girls share.
anything you can think of could be in those guys and girls little hearts,
yet take one shot gun to the heart you'll feel the pain for a second but it won't last long,
you'll have a chance to think of the word goodbye
maybe not even that but the pain that you've felt has finally been revealed to the world on how you was really feeling and it shows how much you truely was in so much pain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trust, Love, Hurt and Pain by Beth Finaldie )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Dear! It Has To Be you, Rimni chakravarty
- Upon These Adored Shores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Myself, Rimni chakravarty
- A tale of two trees, Ricky Nyairo
- Priceless Price, Persian Nightingale
- Cacophonous eves, Priyanka Bhowmick
- MY SIMPLE TASTES, Hannington Mumo
- I Feel So Lonely/So Left Out Of It, Shalom Freedman
- Cliche, Rimni chakravarty
- Acceptance of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..