Is It Poetry
Try To Understand a little more than that Today
Fresh day fresher thoughts unwind
grasp it now feelings proffered new.
Passes made in haste understand
differences take a little more wine.
Meaning clear to only one at a time
trees breezes fish's to be caught.
Lovers never give away positions
positions give away all the lovers.
Breath waits poised buzzing bee.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Try To Understand a little more than that Today by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans
- All Babble Yet No Travel, Tyrone Gayle
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak