Try, Try Again
I'm here to help,
use me as you wish.
It's okay to fall,
pick yourself up.
I will stay with you,
just don't give up.
It's fine to fail,
it's not the end.
I'll stay until you succeed,
but then I have to leave.
You will reach your goal,
becoming who you wanted to be.
That day I will walk away,
knowing there is no place left for me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Try, Try Again by Brian Hinckley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh