Katie J. Figueroa
Turn Your Water Into Wine
He'll turn your water into wine
Like grapes crushed from the vine.
You'll be pressed through a process of time,
So He can shine.
He'll turn your water into wine.
It's no more me, but Jesus you'll see
He turned my water into wine.
So, He can shine!
He'll turn you water into wine.
Healing rivers you will find.
You'll be refined.
He'll renew your mind.
He'll turn your water into wine!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Turn Your Water Into Wine by Katie J. Figueroa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- From Womb To Womb, Dennis Lange
- Seasons, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- I searched, hasmukh amathalal
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay