One lady whispers to her friend
this marriage I am going to end,
husband doesn't talk for three months.
'What a peaceful life you have! ' other said.
'How this happened would you narrate? '
In fact, a big box in car garage he kept,
never opened before me in two years.
To know the mystery I was curious.
Once I opened and saw one painting
and five thousand dollars laid therein.
When I asked the mystery, he whispered
he had a vow, if kiss elseone after marriage
he would paint a picture.
I forgave him for one but when asked
about those dollars
he said ‘Darling! I have sold few others'.
S.D. TIWARI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two Facets by S.D. TIWARI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Their Light, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Who Are All These Girls?, LUVinThe NOW
- My Hill, Jack Meads
- i wore it out, Mandolyn Davidson
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters