Two Hearts Beating As One
Magical moments of pure sweet passion
Flutters within my hearts devotion
Two hearts beating they know it's just right
The beat grows stronger then fades in the night.
Hungry for your heart beating with mine
Longing to be with you all the time
The miracle of the beat drawing us closer
Two hearts beating within one another.
You saved me a place within your heart
Letting me stay never to part
Two hearts beating strong and true
Two hearts beating as one, not two.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two Hearts Beating As One by Hazel Connelly )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE WAILING STRIP, Mohamed Yussuf
- Cold Days, Ronald Chapman
- Clouds, Ronald Chapman
- This Night, Neela Nath
- Chuseok Korean Thanksgiving Day (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Chocolate, Ronald Chapman
- Children Playing, Ronald Chapman
- Winter Crept, hap rochelle
- Meeting Ronald Reagan, Roy Blokker
- Cheat, Ronald Chapman