To look upon two beautiful women’s loving face,
I see love and God wonderful grace.
God truly made you both from his heart,
You both are heavens beautiful art.
You both are beautiful this is true,
Nothing will change my view.
Your beauty will have no boundaries of time,
Both of you are beautiful and one of a kind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (two women by Timothy Honeycutt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time to waste, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y OCHO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Racism Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Come here and say, gajanan mishra
- Riff on Blackbird's Causality, David McLansky
- York, Nassy Fesharaki
- Reminiscence, Shirani Rajapakse
- نبيذ, نزار قباني
- September's Mighty Winds, Captain Cur
- I Don't Know Why You Think, Nicolás Guillén