To look upon two beautiful women’s loving face,
I see love and God wonderful grace.
God truly made you both from his heart,
You both are heavens beautiful art.
You both are beautiful this is true,
Nothing will change my view.
Your beauty will have no boundaries of time,
Both of you are beautiful and one of a kind.
Timothy Honeycutt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (two women by Timothy Honeycutt )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley