U did! ! ! ! ! I did! ! ! ! ! !
You broke my hearet
U played with it
U laughed at it
But i also did.......
I cried for you
I died for u
And i begged for u
But u also did.....
We played together
We laughed together
We cried together
And our heats also did....
But now when we left
our hands left
and our heats left
We cried for it together...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (U did! ! ! ! ! I did! ! ! ! ! ! by sahaj nagpal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma