luisa sanchez (12/11/92 / meriden, ct)
you are the light that shines my room
you are the blanket that keeps me warm
you are the next bud about to bloom
you protect me from any harm
you are the pill when i am ill
you are the coffin when i die
you are the sun when i have fun
you are the tissue when i cry
Poet Other Poems
- hate loves me but love does not exist
- have you ever?
- Hey world this is what you have to know
- I died but came back......
- I guess I'm not invisible
- I made a story about that guy.....
- I met a flower
- I spy a pen that writes the world
- is it just me
- Me...... I'm all women
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.