Lost all sense of time….,
My mind is fuzzy….,
Like I drank too much wine…,
Don’t know what really happened….,
Nothing seems clear….,
I’m not sure what day it is…,
Can you tell me the year…? ? ?
‘Feel like a forgotten soul….,
Swimmin’ in a black hole….,
Where was I …, where did I go….? ? ?
Can someone tell me…,
Does anyone know….? ? ?
‘Can’t say it was a dream…,
Cause a dream feels real…,
This trip was strange….,
And so extraterestriunreal***...,
No-one will believe….,
What I can’t explain….,
Will anybody care…? ? ?
If I’m going insane….? ? ?
***(new combo-word created by T.M.,6/23/2006)
Trade Martin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('UFO Abduction' by Trade Martin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey