Lost all sense of time….,
My mind is fuzzy….,
Like I drank too much wine…,
Don’t know what really happened….,
Nothing seems clear….,
I’m not sure what day it is…,
Can you tell me the year…? ? ?
‘Feel like a forgotten soul….,
Swimmin’ in a black hole….,
Where was I …, where did I go….? ? ?
Can someone tell me…,
Does anyone know….? ? ?
‘Can’t say it was a dream…,
Cause a dream feels real…,
This trip was strange….,
And so extraterestriunreal***...,
No-one will believe….,
What I can’t explain….,
Will anybody care…? ? ?
If I’m going insane….? ? ?
***(new combo-word created by T.M.,6/23/2006)
Trade Martin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('UFO Abduction' by Trade Martin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Girl Jumping Rope, Morgan Michaels
- Woodsmen Day, Doris Beaulieu
- stamp, Alvinzor Flores
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay