Edward Kofi Louis
Ugu my love,
I don't know whether i still have the items ready for you;
But, it is very necessary to root out the corruption around us today,
For, they are threatening the sanctity of the judicial system in our land!
And, we need to act very fast on this issue at hand.
On my way;
And like the sweet act of the muse of love that we shared.
With the noise of the rivers around us today;
But, we have to bring the prepetrators in this land to book;
And by uprooting out all the corruptions in out land,
Because, they are threatening the sanctitiy of the country.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ugu by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer