Unable to Label
Or understand the overlap of similar, yet
Different things, we waste
The opportunity, lose sight of
Horizons that measure the distance
Between earth and sky
Forget to ask the questions
Whose answers lie hidden
Behind the crenellated walls
Of our own perceptions.
(Previously published in A Little Poetry, Summer Fall 2007 Issue)
Laurence Overmire's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unable to Label by Laurence Overmire )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale