I am afraid of everything.
I am not afraid of friendship, I'm afraid I'd be fooled.
I am not afraid of relationship, I'm afraid I'd get rejected.
I am not afraid of heights, I'm afraid of falling
I'm not afraid of knives, I'm afraid of bleeding
I'm not afraid of problems, I'm afraid of not finding solutions to it
I'm not afraid of trying, I'm afraid of failing
I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of losing you!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (UnAfraid by Avery Eglantine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bastard, Donald Charon
- A Final Attempt, Lilly Emery
- yu hii na sham ho jaye,, Aftab Alam
- Silent Legend, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Saw 2, Vishal Sharma
- Unlived Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluttering, Naveed Akram
- Moments Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A garden of virginity, Vishal Sharma
- Petals In A Poem's Fold, Musfiq us shaleheen