Lawrence S. Pertillar
Unaware Of The Complete Destruction
Anyone who flips poisoned lips nonstop to gossip,
With such an ease to disbelieve...
What it is done they do and daily as a prime activity,
Is unaware of the complete destruction they seed to feed.
And brought to themselves and others as if fun done,
In an environment that suffers effectively for everyone...
From an obviousness those conscious of this,
Need not be warned to avoid to see with a leaving...
Those in fields sowing to yield a harvesting of weeds,
Expecting to wonder why flowers for them do not bloom.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unaware Of The Complete Destruction by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah