Lawrence S. Pertillar
Unaware Of The Complete Destruction
Anyone who flips poisoned lips nonstop to gossip,
With such an ease to disbelieve...
What it is done they do and daily as a prime activity,
Is unaware of the complete destruction they seed to feed.
And brought to themselves and others as if fun done,
In an environment that suffers effectively for everyone...
From an obviousness those conscious of this,
Need not be warned to avoid to see with a leaving...
Those in fields sowing to yield a harvesting of weeds,
Expecting to wonder why flowers for them do not bloom.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unaware Of The Complete Destruction by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Silence, Cheryl Griffith
- Freedom Is! (Regional Korea), Ronald Chapman
- a Poem Born in July, ronald stroman
- Peace, Jack Rolph
- Forget It! (Writers Block), Ronald Chapman
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher