im the kind of girl who likes a laugh, loves to smile all of the while, most things never go my way as planned, but hey what can i do i havent a plan...
you say everythings okay, but in the end its not, my hearts so saor there for i should just give up..
i try to get close to you, i try to tell you the truth, but everytime i do, it never leads me back to you..
theres this whole in my heart, i dont know what it is, i try to fill it up, with memories of yesterday, so what would you do in a situation like this? ? wondering if everything is going to be okay, well i guess all i can say is, ,
I LOVE YOU SOO! ! and how i can never let you go!
kirstiie chapmann's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (undecided by kirstiie chapmann )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Holly Moon
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)