im the kind of girl who likes a laugh, loves to smile all of the while, most things never go my way as planned, but hey what can i do i havent a plan...
you say everythings okay, but in the end its not, my hearts so saor there for i should just give up..
i try to get close to you, i try to tell you the truth, but everytime i do, it never leads me back to you..
theres this whole in my heart, i dont know what it is, i try to fill it up, with memories of yesterday, so what would you do in a situation like this? ? wondering if everything is going to be okay, well i guess all i can say is, ,
I LOVE YOU SOO! ! and how i can never let you go!
kirstiie chapmann's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (undecided by kirstiie chapmann )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)