The ladder goes 'clang clang'
As I step down flights
My feet go 'plish splash'
As I walk into the cave
The water goes 'drip drop'
As it falls down the stalactite.
The bats go 'ee ee'
As they fly around the cavern
The tourists mumble and grumble
As they look in marvel
And all of it are echoed.
Throughout the vast walls.
Of this magnificent cave.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Underneath by Cheryl Cheng )
- JGP, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Lost in Fourth dimension, Madrason writer
- Cyberneet poeet, Madrason writer
- You Speak to Me, Lukie Pieterse
- I LOVED HER, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love Overpowers All, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- BY THE WATER TOWER., Terry Collett
- Every moment, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Hurt and pain., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Fragile, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)