Alexander M. Sirnes
Understand Us (Love Poem)
I wake up at night,
And I sleep at day,
Might not seem right,
So here is what I say.
I have passion,
I have desire,
Love is a profession,
From which I'll never retire.
I seek happiness,
I seek reason,
Love so bottomless,
Falling deeper for every season.
I finally found her,
She's all I want and need,
I love her cause I need to,
This is where we succeed.
I won't back down,
I won't walk away,
I'll stand my ground,
There's nothing you can say.
I'm from Norway and I have a girlfriend from America, and this is a poem to all of the people who can't respect the love we have for each other.
Alexander M. Sirnes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Understand Us (Love Poem) by Alexander M. Sirnes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- A TREACHEROUS AGGRESSION AGAINST INNOCEN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Face Filters, Naveed Akram