Alexander M. Sirnes
Alexander M. Sirnes Poems
- I Can'T Wait (Love Poem) I sit and watch as all days pass, ...
- Empty Space (Love Poem) As yet another day goes by, I still...
- Make My Day (Love Poem) I think about you, need you and ...
- Soulbound (Love Poem) Corresponding magnetic hearts, ...
- Death And Sorrow (Sorrow Poem) Me and my hopelessness, walk...
- I'Ll Be Waiting (Love Poem) I can't stop longing, longing ...
- Merge Into One (Love Poem) We're separate, and desperate, ...
I long wondered about what we're missing, what we actually think about or experience, but then as time passes you forget it.
So I write the most important things in my life, in poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexander M. Sirnes
I Can'T Wait (Love Poem)
I sit and watch as all days pass,
getting closer yet to your touch.
I found such a gorgeous lass,
whom I love so incredibly much.
I can't wait for the day to come,
when we can be together.
You gave me your love serum,
I want this to last forever.
I want to take you far away,
away to our very own place.
Beyond the stars where we can stay,
fly away through time and space.
Grab my hand and let us leave,
let us aim for the free.
Just close your eyes and believe,
and spend eternity with me.