Alexander M. Sirnes
Alexander M. Sirnes Poems
- Empty Space (Love Poem) As yet another day goes by, I still...
- I Can'T Wait (Love Poem) I sit and watch as all days pass, ...
- I'Ll Be Waiting (Love Poem) I can't stop longing, longing ...
- Make My Day (Love Poem) I think about you, need you and ...
- Soulbound (Love Poem) Corresponding magnetic hearts, ...
- Death And Sorrow (Sorrow Poem) Me and my hopelessness, walk...
- Merge Into One (Love Poem) We're separate, and desperate, ...
I long wondered about what we're missing, what we actually think about or experience, but then as time passes you forget it.
So I write the most important things in my life, in poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexander M. Sirnes
Empty Space (Love Poem)
As yet another day goes by,
I still have this empty space.
In my mind I had the sky,
You came in and took it's place.
I was dreaming of living,
Now I'm living the dream.
Your love is ever giving,
You and me, we are supreme.
I could never pass up,
This incredible chance.
Becoming a grown-up,
And living in romance.
I've told you how much I care,
My heart with yours will always sing.
This single soul that we share,
Means more to me than anything.
But when I'm in my bed,
And you I can not see.
I relax and close my eyes,...