Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Sometimes sorry means,
It is not my fault,
It is yours’, accept it,
It would make me feel better,
As there must be some compulsions,
Behind this guilt
And wounded self get healed.
Sometimes OK means,
Don’t end the conversation,
I want to talk more,
Sometimes words fail to express emotions,
Some future manuscript of relationship is in veils,
Try to unveil it.
Sometimes take care means,
I am not well and need to be cared for,
Because faith is very deep,
But no strength to express,
And play on your orchestra of sensuous melody.
Sometimes not attending calls means,
Call me back; I need to be cared by you,
With something special with a caring resolve to harness.
Sometimes silence can be more expressive.
Sometimes thank you means,
You could have done it in a better way,
To land me safely with love
And a rolling stone can be stopped of shedding flood of tears.
Sometimes smile means more than tears,
Some times tears means load of cheers.
DR. YOGESH SHARMA
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (UNHEARD VOICES by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
Poem of the Day
- Transported in Place, Lawrence Beck
- GROUND YOURSELF, Christina Sunrise
- Fired For Facebook Defense Of Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Friend, Alfred Oyori
- Offer Peacefully, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Seven Eleven, Nassy Fesharaki
- Synonyms For POET, Adriana Avila
- A Poem A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, Adriana Avila
- She looks Like a Princess, Rohit Sapra
- Just as I am., Roxanne Dubarry