Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Sometimes sorry means,
It is not my fault,
It is yours’, accept it,
It would make me feel better,
As there must be some compulsions,
Behind this guilt
And wounded self get healed.
Sometimes OK means,
Don’t end the conversation,
I want to talk more,
Sometimes words fail to express emotions,
Some future manuscript of relationship is in veils,
Try to unveil it.
Sometimes take care means,
I am not well and need to be cared for,
Because faith is very deep,
But no strength to express,
And play on your orchestra of sensuous melody.
Sometimes not attending calls means,
Call me back; I need to be cared by you,
With something special with a caring resolve to harness.
Sometimes silence can be more expressive.
Sometimes thank you means,
You could have done it in a better way,
To land me safely with love
And a rolling stone can be stopped of shedding flood of tears.
Sometimes smile means more than tears,
Some times tears means load of cheers.
DR. YOGESH SHARMA
Dr. Yogesh Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (UNHEARD VOICES by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
- Reality: Warum Nicht, Dozie Wogu
- Magnificent Darkness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Clock Is Ticking, Kyle Schlicher
- Mystery, Naveed Khalid
- Silently Tiptoeing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Man What Is He?, Joseph Skipsey
- Climbing Stairs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Today I Thought About You, Kyle Schlicher
- المسير الطويل, مالك حداد
- To Be Inside You, Kyle Schlicher
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- When Spring Goes By, Duncan Campbell Scott
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)