Is hovering my heart.
Fear of love and hatred.
Fear of victory and failure.
I can not guess it
Accurately I mean
May be one of those…
But I m too keen.
What it is about?
Why it gives me chills?
It is really dreadful,
As my soul it kills.
Might old memories
Are affecting my present,
I tried to erase
But for permanent it went,
Went deep inside…
But it bumps out,
Withers my soul,
And rock me as whole.
At this moment,
I want a companion.
Who can comfort me,
But I found none.
Alone confronting fear,
I sometimes cry,
Hoping someone will hear.
But I find- fear, fear only fear…
Amber Cage's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unknown Fear by Amber Cage )
- Thanksgiving, Nhuan LeXuan
- My Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- A bell that I hear, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Cures For Catatonia, Saiom Shriver
- American Blacks And Poor Whites, Is It Poetry
- A 'No Piece' Cosby, Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- The System, Cristhian Aguilera
- The Agony Of Being Humble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ferguson Policeman & The Law, Tom Zart
- Ferguson Mo. = Policeman & The Law, Tom Zart
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(15 April 1958)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)