Is hovering my heart.
Fear of love and hatred.
Fear of victory and failure.
I can not guess it
Accurately I mean
May be one of those…
But I m too keen.
What it is about?
Why it gives me chills?
It is really dreadful,
As my soul it kills.
Might old memories
Are affecting my present,
I tried to erase
But for permanent it went,
Went deep inside…
But it bumps out,
Withers my soul,
And rock me as whole.
At this moment,
I want a companion.
Who can comfort me,
But I found none.
Alone confronting fear,
I sometimes cry,
Hoping someone will hear.
But I find- fear, fear only fear…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unknown Fear by Amber Cage )
- 159. The Book of my Life, John Westlake
- Words were golden, hasmukh amathalal
- The Allen Chronicles, Romella Kitchens
- My eyes, Cee Bea
- E-rated poemier-all us, Elvis Airohi
- April Woman, Salma Jayyusi
- The Ship of Love, Salma Jayyusi
- Censorious Ignorance, michael walkerjohn
- Ludio ludius Lego, michael walkerjohn
- Right to exist, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Cross, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)