the crows of hell are blacker then the night sky. They do the bidding of their master Satan. I don't want to submit to satan but sometimes I do. All I want is freedom from my chains. The crows are my guards but I have to fight. I HAVE TO FIGHT. God is my king and master. I get weaker and weaker but i know I have to fight. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (UNTITLED by Irene Siler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah