the crows of hell are blacker then the night sky. They do the bidding of their master Satan. I don't want to submit to satan but sometimes I do. All I want is freedom from my chains. The crows are my guards but I have to fight. I HAVE TO FIGHT. God is my king and master. I get weaker and weaker but i know I have to fight. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (UNTITLED by Irene Siler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair