VARIED VISIONS OF RETIREMENT
RETIREMENT: An acquired belief that failure is impossible.
Investments made early-on, makes dividends more profitable.
Beneath it all, the pride of your labors will show.
Like a harvest moon or a brightly colored rainbow.
RETIREMENT: An emotional calmness, filled with tranquillity.
Extraordinary comforts - turn dreams into reality...
Holding this thought: Retirement is not a career ending...
New attractions, plus foresight - makes it a career beginning.
RETIREMENT: An intriguingly different lifestyle.
Imagine vividly your ego at peace for a while.
Without sacrifice your future has become a realness.
Custom designed an made valid by your own success.
RETIREMENT: An optional transitional symbol in careers.
Labors disgraces no one- no side effects- no fears.
Whenever questions of your success is in debate...
With pride convey your past reactions to any twist in fate.
RETIREMENT: An unconditional career for any season.
Great benefits, with unlimited freedoms for every reason.
This Era of unstoppable individual freedom is supreme.
A time to reflect on your momentum of pend- up dreams.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (VARIED VISIONS OF RETIREMENT by Juanita Farrar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(03 April 1964)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- London, William Blake
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Poisoned, Harley White
- Now let us join hands, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Is It Wrong?, Eugene Latumbo
- The dangers of a selfie, lee fones
- IN THE COMFORT OF NATURE, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Agnes, Alexander Onoja
- The Escapist, Jaipal Singh
- GOD LISTENS AND SPEAKS, Michael P. Johnson
- A Journey By Indian Train, Bijay Kant Dubey
- They die before you do., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.