VARIED VISIONS OF RETIREMENT
RETIREMENT: An acquired belief that failure is impossible.
Investments made early-on, makes dividends more profitable.
Beneath it all, the pride of your labors will show.
Like a harvest moon or a brightly colored rainbow.
RETIREMENT: An emotional calmness, filled with tranquillity.
Extraordinary comforts - turn dreams into reality...
Holding this thought: Retirement is not a career ending...
New attractions, plus foresight - makes it a career beginning.
RETIREMENT: An intriguingly different lifestyle.
Imagine vividly your ego at peace for a while.
Without sacrifice your future has become a realness.
Custom designed an made valid by your own success.
RETIREMENT: An optional transitional symbol in careers.
Labors disgraces no one- no side effects- no fears.
Whenever questions of your success is in debate...
With pride convey your past reactions to any twist in fate.
RETIREMENT: An unconditional career for any season.
Great benefits, with unlimited freedoms for every reason.
This Era of unstoppable individual freedom is supreme.
A time to reflect on your momentum of pend- up dreams.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (VARIED VISIONS OF RETIREMENT by Juanita Farrar )
- Stray dogs are scary, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Painting Outside The Lines, Kyle Schlicher
- Dancer, Kyle Schlicher
- The Sunset In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery
- Titled with untitled, Jole Hans
- Moon Whispers Tune, Kyle Schlicher
- Oh' that smile, Ms.Tanease Berry
- Our Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Each Hour, Kyle Schlicher
- Facial Character, Kyle Schlicher
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)