In spring mother endowed with the garlands of red china roses
Attracts the chaste women.
Innocent devotees to distribute love and affection;
In the vernal morn, beauteous looks mother’s vast creation.
Mother Bhandara Gharanee’s sweet lovely shrine attracts the
Distant devotees for purification;
Attracts poets, scientists to bless with sweet invention.
In kaliyuga, o devotees! Chant the sweet name of mother
With profound love and delight;
Mother is the deity of deities, almighty, a sweet stream of gaiety.
Mother Mahamaya evaporates feat;
With profound love she contents all devotees’ desire.
Mother’s shrine pervades eternal peace;
She is an ocean of divine bliss.
Mother loves all innocent creatures;
She contents their desires.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vernal Deity by vavroovahana patra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<< Brute Power, Abdul Wahab
- The Green Flash ll, Morgan Michaels
- AN UGLY WAR VERSUS A PRETTY PEACE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mosley Manor, marriam anderson
- Desire, Avinash Nair
- My Grieving Heart, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- The Green Flash, Morgan Michaels
- The Rough Guide to Romantic Comedy, James Thomas Miller
- Recessional, James Thomas Miller
- Poverty Streets, Darren David Weaver