In spring mother endowed with the garlands of red china roses
Attracts the chaste women.
Innocent devotees to distribute love and affection;
In the vernal morn, beauteous looks mother’s vast creation.
Mother Bhandara Gharanee’s sweet lovely shrine attracts the
Distant devotees for purification;
Attracts poets, scientists to bless with sweet invention.
In kaliyuga, o devotees! Chant the sweet name of mother
With profound love and delight;
Mother is the deity of deities, almighty, a sweet stream of gaiety.
Mother Mahamaya evaporates feat;
With profound love she contents all devotees’ desire.
Mother’s shrine pervades eternal peace;
She is an ocean of divine bliss.
Mother loves all innocent creatures;
She contents their desires.
vavroovahana patra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vernal Deity by vavroovahana patra )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Best Test, John Shea
- peace in the battle field..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Refueling My Soul, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God I'll Bake For You, Mr. Nobody
- Exploitation, Akhtar Jawad
- Kill not, kill not, gajanan mishra
- Too filmy, hasmukh amathalal
- What is life we know not, gajanan mishra
- Liberties, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Somebody is Shooting Our Children, Hebert Logerie