In spring mother endowed with the garlands of red china roses
Attracts the chaste women.
Innocent devotees to distribute love and affection;
In the vernal morn, beauteous looks mother’s vast creation.
Mother Bhandara Gharanee’s sweet lovely shrine attracts the
Distant devotees for purification;
Attracts poets, scientists to bless with sweet invention.
In kaliyuga, o devotees! Chant the sweet name of mother
With profound love and delight;
Mother is the deity of deities, almighty, a sweet stream of gaiety.
Mother Mahamaya evaporates feat;
With profound love she contents all devotees’ desire.
Mother’s shrine pervades eternal peace;
She is an ocean of divine bliss.
Mother loves all innocent creatures;
She contents their desires.
vavroovahana patra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vernal Deity by vavroovahana patra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Value Of Life, Marites C. Cayetano
- River and ocean, gajanan mishra
- My Kudos To Your Beauty, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Learning to Lean on Him, Annajoy Thompson
- Learning, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Belong, Anthony Di'anno
- Focus On Your Studies, Ronell Warren Alman
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Lovely Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Courtny Stoned, shelly keats