“Loot not; shoot not;
Flirt not; bluff not;
Also booze not, my kids! ”
Our 4th Std. master once told us.
Then he explained:
-“Thus taught the religion.”
Now the gurus;
So the kids!
Laboring self day-night;
Are you aware of this?
Still we are more religious!
dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Verse- 7 by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Little Fishermen, Edgar Albert Guest
- Snooping 'Round, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Father Of The Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Tramp, Edgar Albert Guest
- Curveless journey, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Shut-Ins, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Right Family, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Big Brother, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old-Fashioned Cooks, Edgar Albert Guest
- At The Summer Cottage, Edgar Albert Guest