“Loot not; shoot not;
Flirt not; bluff not;
Also booze not, my kids! ”
Our 4th Std. master once told us.
Then he explained:
-“Thus taught the religion.”
Now the gurus;
So the kids!
Laboring self day-night;
Are you aware of this?
Still we are more religious!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Verse- 7 by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Family Reunion, Lawrence Beck
- EIDIA العيدية (MONEY GIVEN BY PARENTS TO.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram