“Loot not; shoot not;
Flirt not; bluff not;
Also booze not, my kids! ”
Our 4th Std. master once told us.
Then he explained:
-“Thus taught the religion.”
Now the gurus;
So the kids!
Laboring self day-night;
Are you aware of this?
Still we are more religious!
dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Verse- 8 by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai