“Loot not; shoot not;
Flirt not; bluff not;
Also booze not, my kids! ”
Our 4th Std. master once told us.
Then he explained:
-“Thus taught the religion.”
Now the gurus;
So the kids!
Laboring self day-night;
Are you aware of this?
Still we are more religious!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Verse- 8 by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke
- dirTY scratches on a napkin by, the de.., sEaN nOrTh
- Words, Monica Lanier
- I Believed In You, Lilly Emery
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmai Uppu
- overleg, co the skipper