Victory Of Humility
His face was buried in the warm sand of the shores
and his feet were soaked in the cold water of the sea
He faces the furnace of test
trying to put his conscience to tune
he steps in the rushing waves of trials
and on a stormy winter night, he builds his foundaion
On a lonely cross, his victory was held...
tightened by six inch nails, still it was victory
The Victory of humility!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Victory Of Humility by Timothy muggaga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ALL OF THEM كلهم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Eyes, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Day, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- A Girl With No Gold, with No thing to hold, Monk E. Biz
- Beasts Of Burden, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Horse In Autumn, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- To A Child, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Jekyll and Mr Hyde, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.38, Robert Graber