I write, but what does it mean that
I write? Blot the page with feelings,
True or untrue.
You may ask of what purpose these
Writings hold. Love, hate or pride?
Though I find the same questions
Being asked by oneself.
Love like roses,
Deep red, heart filled passion.
Or hate, like a black oblivion,
Endlessly close to ones heart.
Your face, glistening like a pool,
Pool of clear water,
Like a stream,
Or rapids flowing in my mind.
I hasten to speak, or
Not to speak. For fear of life,
Or a life of fear itself.
My hand. Our hands.
Softly touching or not touching at all.
Like our eyes as you fade away
In and out of thought.
Again you may question what it is
To write. What I mean by these words.
Perhaps I do write of love.
Though what can be made sure
Is my passion for writing
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vision by Matthew English )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari
- Kabhi Aisa Bhi Hota Hai..............., sonali kumari