O Anna Niemus
How I love you, Vitamin C
bouncer of the body's toxicity
firming up the skin, we see
speeding neural signals over
so that we more quickly see
(It's better to get Vitamin C in
uncooked fruit than in pills, but
if one purchases pills know that
stearate, glycerine, whey, MSG,
and natural flavor are terms for
animal products and other toxins
added to pills.
No animal product has vitamin C and
it is destroyed by cooking heat.
Linus Pauling, only person to win Nobel
Prizes both in peace and biochemistry..
studied vitamin C.)
O Anna Niemus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vitamin C by O Anna Niemus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey