Wait. You'll Come Up
Resilience is a law of nature.
Plants have it; so do animals and man.
It happens though the time it takes varies.
Patience is the key to unlock it with.
Have you fall down? Wait! You will wake up.
If you are not, your children will do.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wait. You'll Come Up by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- The Price of Gold, Achill Ladd
- Words i am, george albot
- Yankee go Home, Charles Hice
- Sun Sets, Lore Me34
- Dreams, Kshitiz Gupta
- If Only, Kshitiz Gupta
- Science and Religion, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- ............. Traveling To Meet Minor In.., Is It Poetry
- So Much More, Sandra Feldman
- 157. An Ex's Word Is Easily Broken, John Westlake
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns