Walk In The Woods
Woods whispers softly to my ears
Come away to solitude walk
Come to love and leave your fears
to reflect your silence talk
to find peace in your thoughts
Quiet woods beckons me.....
Come away from noisy world
In the path of knowingness
soothe emotions and it will
Fill your lungs with fresh air
Slow your breath and until
leads your mind to nowhere
Hear instead your heart speak
to the heavens of your peak............
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walk In The Woods by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Any other issue, gajanan mishra
- To show as great., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 'Useless'..... [human uselessness; PSYC.., Bri Edwards
- WORN OUT DOOR, Philo Yan
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah
- थांनानै था आरो थांनानै थानो हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Carrying titles, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If Heaven Was For..., John Ugolo Umah
- City Of Abomination, John Ugolo Umah