Wandering To A Promise
In His early people’s wanderings, God did many miraculous things,
A cloud by day, and a fire by night, always kept God in their sight,
Providing them water from a rock, He turned their thirst into shock,
We could call it shock and awe, as The Lord provided for them all.
God would provide from on High, as He rained quail from the sky,
In the morning the people found, manna plentiful upon the ground,
Forty years of providing all needs, showing to all awesome deeds,
From the time they set out, all clothing and sandals never wore out.
Delivered into the Promised Land, with His Mighty Sovereign Hand,
With a message many would herald, to all the nations of this world,
Established by God on the earth; His chosen land of special worth,
To fulfill His Promise to Abraham, He will bless or curse each land.
The ultimate blessing for all today, is to follow God’s Eternal Way,
Which all men find in Jesus Christ, who offers all men Eternal Life,
For He is the Messiah of Israel, with His Father’s Purpose to fulfill,
And as He deals with each nation, God offers every man salvation.
Bless the nations, some God will, all who bless the nation of Israel,
Cursed are some, by condemnation, all that cursed that tiny nation.
Come to God before it gets worse, and avoid God’s Eternal Curse,
To be blessed by God abundantly, and to live with Christ Eternally.
Until then be shepherded by Christ, while living in a world of strife,
And see the amazing hand of God, as He leads with staff and rod,
Providing all you need every day, as you live on life’s Narrow Way,
To be delivered by God’s hand, into God’s Eternal Promised Land.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wandering To A Promise by Bob Gotti )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Alfred Edward Housman
(26 March 1859 – 30 April 1936)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Gerard Manley Hopkins
(28 July 1844 – 8 June 1889)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Tears Of Love II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pumpkin Pie, Ima Ryma
- '' Even Animals Look After Their Own '', bri mar
- With The Works Of Your Hands, Edward Kofi Louis
- On Earth Humans, Sari Mavi
- Being Exposed, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ignorance.., SALINI NAIR
- Sweet Tea!, Edward Kofi Louis
- John Masefield - Vagabundo, Paul Abucean
- The Warped Human Minds, rajendran muthiah