Cody Stephen Heldak
War is fighting brothers,
War is bombs exploding,
War is crying mothers,
War is bodies floating.
War is following orders,
War is young dated,
War is falling mortars,
War is time wasted.
War is mixed blood,
War is true sadness,
War is wet mud,
War is ultimate madness.
War is innocent deaths,
War is many tears,
War is unwelcomed guests
And they all last for years.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (War is... by Cody Stephen Heldak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland