I love water because Without it we can not stay alive, It's consisting of two atoms of Hydrogen and one atom of oxygen, so It means life and continuation, I can not live for ever without This heavenly precious grace, God created everything for everyone And for everything when He created the universe , Water is great and wonderful To everything and everyone, We love God for His pretty Creation of everything including water, We must thank God for His great Creation of water to us because We can not survive if we try.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WATER by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster