Water: The Gift From Nature!
Water, water, and water
The most purest sign of virtue,
How wonderfully nature has indebted us with this gift,
An offer that none can resist
Oh water, water, water
Comes in all forms of states
Solid, liquid, and gas...
Packaged in all forms of life,
That subtle taste that we cannot taste,
That deep fragrance that we cannot smell,
As it falls onto your smooth skin and romances around your body,
That reassurance in the body which rests the mind,
That horrific depression if suppressed from,
Energy replenished, mixed in all sorts, organic and inorganic, for it were not for thy water, how could you fabrish the presence of life?
Sahil Mamtani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Water: The Gift From Nature! by Sahil Mamtani )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe