Waves of my soul
The Waves of my soul
soar to seer
in an enthusiastic wave length
profoundly not because of tune
of hilarious sobriety
abruptly speaking the truth
for annoyance of death and life.
The waves of my soul
making a thunderous storm
to which the life is pertinent.
Billions of stars
twinkling in the sky
throughout the night
despite of formidable darkness
asking me to twinkle
messaging and screaming
at all darkness.
Violent velocity of the creation
sparkling all the stars and planets
and my soul is chasing
causing days and nights
where my life stands mute.
In every twilight
my soul is mesmerizing
at every dawn and dusk
witnessing each moment
spreading both hands
to prink the life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waves of my soul by ramesh rai )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Holly Moon
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)