Waves of my soul
The Waves of my soul
soar to seer
in an enthusiastic wave length
profoundly not because of tune
of hilarious sobriety
abruptly speaking the truth
for annoyance of death and life.
The waves of my soul
making a thunderous storm
to which the life is pertinent.
Billions of stars
twinkling in the sky
throughout the night
despite of formidable darkness
asking me to twinkle
messaging and screaming
at all darkness.
Violent velocity of the creation
sparkling all the stars and planets
and my soul is chasing
causing days and nights
where my life stands mute.
In every twilight
my soul is mesmerizing
at every dawn and dusk
witnessing each moment
spreading both hands
to prink the life.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Waves of my soul by ramesh rai )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Gratitude, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- My Thoughts, Michael P. McParland
- Impact of snow climate., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My limbs, gajanan mishra
- PARUI POLICE BRUTALITY, Bireswar Halder
- Sacred Kailas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- VIRTUAL POET FRIENDS, Philo Yan
- The Imponderable, Sandra Feldman
- Arousal Of Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Being Welcomed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak