we cousin but i looked at you as if you was my blood sister....how could you SanTerryia
Santerryia you suppose to be like a sister to me and you do me like that i was trying to lie for you to get you out of the trrouble that you is in but you lied to your mother and told her i sent Trevor to you house how could you do me like that i would never do that to you that is just bogus because i was trying to cover up for you than you put it all on me...
why why Santerryia you just don't know how bad i am hurting
your mother told me don't ever call her house again
why why thats all i can ask you
the bad part is that you lied to me wheni ask you did you tell your mother that
if you was a real one you would of told your mother that i didn't call him to your house but you didn't
now i know who my real ones are...
i did anything in the world for you but you did me bogus
Santerryia Santerryia i really wouldnt think you would do something like that to me...
how could you
you bogus but i will always love you
i suppose to be your sister and you do me like that its cool but now i know who is my real ones are you is my cousin but i look at you if you was my sister and you d me like that after all them years...
yea i'm your sister thats what you say but now i say you is just as fake as the rest of these females....
Angel Wade's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (we cousin but i looked at you as if you was my blood sister....how could you SanTerryia by Angel Wade )
- The Courage Of Shutting-Up, Sylvia Plath
- Eavesdropper, Sylvia Plath
- I See The Blessing Coming, Gbolagade Taiwo
- A Bowl Of Eggs, Naveed Khalid
- Crossing The Water, Sylvia Plath
- Morning Air, Leah Ayliffe
- An Abstract Art, Naveed Khalid
- Mary's Song, Sylvia Plath
- Amnesiac, Sylvia Plath
- The Jailer, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)