Lawrence S. Pertillar
We Each Have Gifts To Us Given
We each have gifts to us given.
God condones alone,
And blesses us with.
They can be shared,
But not transferred...
As if to bargain.
For something else preferred.
Some choose to dismiss those gifts,
For a seeking to find,
Something of value to define.
But everyone is blessed,
With a treasure chest.
And uncovering that to discover,
Is in one's frame of mind.
To eventually appreciate!
And for many this might take time.
With an unwinding that takes patience.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Each Have Gifts To Us Given by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- if you ask me, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Don't Forget Me, JAMES T. ADAIR
- Know Thyself, Savita Tyagi
- counting moths, lee fones
- Is This India Where Female Foeticide Is .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- आंखौबो अन, Bahadur Basumatary
- In company, hasmukh amathalal
- In our company, hasmukh amathalal
- Scenario Z, Rod Lloyd
- IT Screams = spittin on the mortal cum.., sEaN nOrTh