We need to rethink Santa
Santa...a big fat guy who climbs down your chimney once a year in the middle of the night.
seriously....that doesn't exactly sound like the greatest guy
and those mall Santas...their all pedophiles!
A big fat old guy coxing little children to come sit on his lap
...buddy that's nasty!
Parents still haven't realized that the best candidates for mall Santas...
are the guys who are dieing touch little girls.
The guy who rides a sleigh pulled by reindeer then climbs down your chimney....you'd think it would give a kid nightmares.
Someone needs to investigate....we need to rethink Santa...
Angelic Warrior's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We need to rethink Santa by Angelic Warrior )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...