We’re made for each other
To describe the way I love you no words can do it right,
The depth of my love is forever and despite.
Though we argue… it remains unending
I never could imagine the greatness of this feeling.
You bring me such joy and in a sense I could never
Thank you enough for making me believe in forever.
I find safety in your arms and can’t understand why
You’re able to make me laugh every time that I cry.
I think of you as a partner, a soulmate and a friend
The only part of loving you I hate is that it will end.
Not today, nor tomorrow but the day when we die
Because no other circumstance will make me say goodbye.
I believe in heaven now, if I didn’t before
You’re nothing less than an angel and I love you more
And more each day. My heart will eternally play this game.
I hope I’ve won yours. Do you love me the same?
Meagan Peters's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We’re made for each other by Meagan Peters )
- Roses, Jerusha Melanie
- Circumstances and I, gajanan mishra
- sleep tight in Idaho tonight, Mandolyn ...
- Beauty of the world is ruined, Jerusha Melanie
- Clean and cleanliness, gajanan mishra
- Holding You Tight, Michael McParland
- I'm bored with it all., gulsher JOHN
- A Rich Man, S.R. Riang
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)