Well Read Unread
Writing on emotions' motions
need apply to other eyes,
often inciting trite commotions,
seldom showing pleased surprise.
Time's rivers feed eternal oceans,
although life under any guise
knows no immortal magic potions
so youth turns prime then age with sighs.
Perhaps tomorrow special lotions
will cancers cure of any size
offer instant locomotion
between dimensions wide as wise.
Notice not ice nor fire can compromise
poetic search beyond known skies.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Well Read Unread by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Aimee, Omar Eldamsheety
- Nothing is there to fight for, gajanan mishra
- Bleeding Rain, Lalitha Narayanan
- The Dark Side of Moon, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Utopia, oskar hansen
- The Face of Love, Lalitha Narayanan
- holiday cruise, lee fones
- Himalayas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Steeler Rocky Bleier, Richard Thripp
- To Be A Boy Again, Paul Gerard Reed