Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
What am I waiting for?
What am I looking for?
What am I wanting to happen?
Am I waiting for hospitalization to come around.
Am I looking for death until I find it.
Am I wanting to get locked up.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)