What Am I?
I look in the mirror.
A face- whose? - stares back at me.
I wander, wonder, through the day,
Without light, without warmth,
Who am I?
I know my name, but what is that?
That gives me but a shallow identity.
My real question is,
What am I?
to be continued...
James Grengs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Am I? by James Grengs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Himalayas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Steeler Rocky Bleier, Richard Thripp
- To Be A Boy Again, Paul Gerard Reed
- World in Denial, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- A True Poet, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Tandem in time, Elijah o.b Zoff
- A Lady, gbenga amusan
- pelican crossing, lee fones
- Supermax, David Keplinger
- jeremy kyle 30 sec ditty, lee fones