Ace Of Black Hearts
What Can Only Be Found In The Heart
The question is can all the lost be saved, come forth repent and moving forward trying to behave.
A moral dilemma in what some us do for a living.
Does it mean we are forsaken?
Lost children to be forever abandoned.
Is there any hope in changing that which becomes evil?
A seed planted, watered, sheltered, now it grows.
But there is twist in it, it not as god wants, but as we want.
We are the nature of human beings, no matter the religion in which we believe.
Morality is not some writing in a book, it is what is in your heart.
Doing what's right from the start.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Can Only Be Found In The Heart by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak