What do you see?
Who do you see when you look at me?
Do you see joyful laughs and happy smiles, and think oh what a pretty doll we see?
Do you see the hidden tear and frightful fears, and shake your head and that broken thing?
Broken doll or Barbie doll, which do I appear?
What do you see when you look at me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What do you see? by Jessica Dehn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak