Donnie Wolff Poems
- Because The Rain I hear the rain, and your voice sound.
- Fyi You remind me of misery. The misery of want
- Hope. Only you in my eyes, do my eyes see.
- Perfection Sometimes, It's what you cannot say.
- 2 Again 2 again 2 pretend.
- No Lemon Your eyes as the loss of ill timed fate. Your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Because The Rain
I hear the rain,
and your voice sound.
I feel the thunder,
And your heart pound.
With a tear I pray,
in a sky still blue.
Because the rain,
reminds me of you.