What Have We Done To The Earth?
What have we done to the earth?
What have we done to the sea?
We are killing the planet of our birth,
Oh, can't you see, can't you see?
What have we done to the air?
The acid rain falling on the land,
There's pollution, pollution everywhere,
Oh, why can't you understand?
The animals and all that fly,
The forests and all upon the land
The fish and all that live in the sea,
Are we all doomed to die through man?
But when we learn to respect and love all,
Then we will know our true worth,
And the dream of peace that we all have,
Will come to our planet Earth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Have We Done To The Earth? by Adelaide Rhead )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram
- O Mother Palestine, Abdul Munim