What If Girls Were More Like Guys?
Girls like nothing more
than making a guy run,
carrying a wish list
that may weight a ton.
Ignoring the work that should be done
to get away and have some fun.
Their actions make some questions rise,
some questions like the whats and whys,
and what if girls
were more like guys.
Not shopping for a thousand years,
not shopping in Macy's
not shopping in Sears.
Then, competition will be men's only fear.
This may be the life that men will like,
no more whats and no more whys,
when girls become
more like guys.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What If Girls Were More Like Guys? by Zoon Attique )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Shooting and Terrorism, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Wish and desire, Somanathan Iyer
- Is this what We asked for?, Somanathan Iyer
- The world is in peace, gajanan mishra
- The joy in pain, hasmukh amathalal
- Romantic Recollection, Ananta Madhavan
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body