What is Hope?
Hope is having ambitions about your future life.
Hope is being optimistic whenever there is strife.
Hope is having power over one's ambitions.
Hope is being rational in the face of superstitions.
Hope is being happy about your future plans.
Hope is looking to a future that's a happy land.
Hope is being faithful to your future self.
Hope is when you realise that your ego has true wealth.
Andrew Hamm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What is Hope? by Andrew Hamm )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis